Friday, September 21, 2012

Review: Rock-Hard Heat by Cristal Ryder

Rock Hard Heat is my first taste of author Cristal Ryder and boy oh boy was it sweet!

Colorado has a special place in Jenna's heart. She's drawn to the beautiful lush outdoors and the Rockie Mountains. With plans to go to Colorado anyway, she heads there early in hopes of seeing the man who has also anchored her heart to Colorado- sexy cowboy Chet.

Chet is one hellava cowboy! He is undeniably head over heels in love with Jenna. He wants her by his side once and for all and he sets out to prove it to her.

I was quickly drawn to Jenna and Chet's story, they have a chemistry that will make you wish you had one similar to it. This story wrangled me in making me completely forget it was a short story until it ended. It's well written and enough plot for a novella to make it a definite worthy read. I will be looking to get the first book, Elemental Heat, so I can read more about them and how they came to be.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...