Friday, January 17, 2014

Review: Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige


Fixed on you starts out like many other stories. Hudson is a rich playboy. Alyana is the poor girl working in a local bar. They come to an arrangement that will suit both of them. But that’s where the similarities end.

Alayna has commitment problems. She’s not afraid to commit, in fact, it’s just the opposite, she gets overly attached. Think….stalker.

Hudson has his own secret. But they’re not the usual secrets. His secrets destroy people.

Together they embark on a journey that will change both of them forever. The question is, will the change help them or hurt them?

I found this story to be intriguing. Alayna was interesting. She fought against being a stalker. She really did. And sometimes she did really well. Other times, not so much.

Hudson did everything he could to keep his secrets at bay while helping Alayna. He hopes that by being with Alayna it will help him as well. It’s a two way street. My heart went to Alayna. I think her stalker tendencies stemmed from other problems that were never addressed. She’s doing the best she can.

After meeting Hudson’s mother, I think I understand where his problem comes from. She makes the Freddie Krueger look positively sweet and caring. Just wait until you meet her.  Alyana handled her very well. I was very impressed with her on that one!


We’re not left with an HEA but we do get an HFN. I’m off to read the next one in the series. I can’t wait to see what happens next!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...