Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: Fall Into Me (Heart of Stone #2) by K.M. Scott

 
 
If you have not read Crash Into Me please be warned that there may be some spoilers in this review. 
Nina has no memory of her life for a period of 4 years before her accident.  She doesn’t remember the death of her father, things she has done in that 4 year time, but most importantly she doesn’t remember the love and relationship she has with Tristan, or the reason behind her accident.  Nina wants to believe that what she and Tristan have is real, but without her memories of their time together will she be able to fall in love with him again?
Tristan can have anything he wants.   He has enough money and power to do just that.  He knows that with Nina’s memory loss he has a second chance to make things right with her… that is if he can make her fall in love with him once more.  He will stop at nothing to win her love and keep her safe from the dangers of their past, but can he  get the one thing money and power can’t buy?  Nina.
Fall Into Me picks up where Crash Into Me leaves off.  Nina doesn’t remember Tristan, the accident that she was in has wiped her memories of the past 4 years.  Nina has to believe that what Tristan has said about their relationship is true, she doesn’t remember the secrets that she found out that Tristan was hiding, she just knows that she has been told she was engaged to him and that they loved each other very much.  I felt so bad for Nina and the insecurities that she had in regards to her relationship with Tristan.  She also was reliving the death of her father because for her it just happened, not 4 years ago.  She had so much going on but didn’t give up even when her bitch sister would be discouraging.  Even when she had so much to deal with she still worried about Tristan when he was going through his own issues.
Tristan, oh my, he is still sexy as hell if not even sexier than before.  He knew his second chance could end up the same way the first time did if he doesn’t come clean to Nina but he knows he could lose her if he does.  He is so in love with her, he wants to keep her protected and tries to do whatever it takes to make her happy and to fall in love with him again.  Then, of course he does another jackass thing and almost seals his own fate.  I swear I wanted to beat him upside the head with a baseball bat, I was even doing practice swings in my head at times.  Stupid ass man, really why in the hell did you have to do that you jackass!  When the truth is revealed again, what he does absolutely crushed my heart. 
I loved this book.  I was waiting for Fall Into Me to come out that when I got my copy in my hands I made sure I read it asap.  Now if you all read my review of Crash Into Me I stated that it was a cliffhanger but not one that would make you want to jump off a cliff.  Well lets just say that Fall Into Me is a cliffhanger and I threw my kindle across the room, a load of swear words came out my mouth (now if you know me this is actually a regular occurance J ) and could not believe that Ms. Scott left us again with an even bigger cliffhanger than before.  I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW!!!!  This series has worked its way into my heart and one that I tell everyone to read because I promise you will love it as much as I have.  Make sure if for some reason you haven’t read Crash Into Me (and why the hell haven’t you hmmm?) to read it first so that you can understand the events that occur in this book.
 
 
 
Check out the book trailer here:   http://youtu.be/JK1ssYKFKJM
 

 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...