Saturday, July 20, 2013

THIEF now has a blurb!


Rumor has it THIEF will be released next week! And Tarryn Fisher has finally released the blurb! Check it out!



I love how original the blurbs in this series are. They're unique and intriguing yet gives nothing away. I was fortunate enough to read THIEF early. How the hell was I so lucky I'll never know.

THIEF is panic inducing and suspenseful. Its incredibly passionate and realistic characters make for a seriously intense read. Tarryn slips inside the mind and works a fine web of lies and love with an ending that can only be described as a Tarryn Fisher ending- Completely unexpected and totally Tarryn's manner of style. 

THIEF is a definitely one of my few favorite reads for 2013! Be ready to devour this book as soon as it drops!



Add to your Goodreads today!

1 comment:

Mint said...

Oh. My. Goodness!

"web of lies and love with an ending that can only be described as a Tarryn Fisher ending- Completely unexpected and totally Tarryn's manner of style." -- I'm not sure I'll like it..

But!!! "I'll fight for her." I'm so melting!!!!!

<3 Caleb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...