Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teaser: Abel by Elizabeth Reyes


Coming off the worst divorce in the history of marriages, Nellie Gamboa’s looking to let loose and make up for years of neglect. When months of building sexual tension between her and the young hot boxing stud, Abel Ayala finally peak, she makes him an offer no man would refuse.

No promises. No demands. Just pure unrestrained passion.

Abel’s training for the biggest fight of his career. He has no time for a social life, much less a relationship. So this arrangement couldn't be more perfect. A beautiful woman asking him to help alleviate her neglected desires—no strings attached. What more can he ask for?

As the lines between lust and something much deeper, begin to blur, Abel finds himself in an even bigger fight.


The fight to regain control of his now demanding heart.


About Elizabeth Reyes
I was born and raised and continue to live in sunny southern California. I'm married and have two wonderful teens. My love for writing began when I was just a kid though, I never really had any dreams or aspirations of doing it for a living. Then along came the age of eReaders and I saw an opportunity to get my writing out for the world to read without jumping through hoops and getting past the red tape of trying to get traditionally published. The Moreno Brothers series has literally changed my life. I now wake up to go to work a few yards from my bed. 5th Street is my second series with 2 out Noah and Gio and two more to come. I'm currently taking a break from 5th Street to work on my next series Fate a spinoff of The Moreno Brothers series. The first one in that series Fate (Vince and Rose's story from Making You Mine).

For funsies: 11 things about me:

1. I'm considerably tall for a woman about 5'9 and I love wearing HIGH heels. Though I don't so much lately. But I used to do the Valerie thing when I was younger BIG shoes! Good thing my husband is 6'3. =)

2. I chew my nails. *sigh* a habit I've sadly never been able to break out of.

3. I love to sing. Yep karaoke is a good friend of mine.

4 . Like in so many of my stories I married my first love. And we're still together after almost 18 years. Unlike most of my stories we've NEVER broken up. Not even for a day. And yes ladies he is an alpha through and through.  =)

5. My first job was a cashier at Kmart.  My first real job (and by real I mean I was counting on it to pay the bills) 411 operator for the phone company. "What city please?" lol

6. I own and love Great Danes. And yes Diesel was the name of my first one. He's passed now =( but now we have Dexter.

7. In case none of you have guessed it by now.  I have quite the potty mouth. Writing Manny and Max's and Romero's dialogue was much easier for me than you guys would imagine. In fact toning down the language in my books is actually harder for me. =/

8. I LOVE the holidays! And I mean LOOOOVE the baking, cooking, decorating, shopping, wrapping, playing the songs, choosing the perfect tree you name it. I'm always a little down in January every year when it's all over. =(

9. You may have noticed my characters are always grubbing. That's because I love to cook. Most of the dishes mentioned in my books are some of my specialties. =)

10.  I'm a tree nerd. BIG time. I have a half acre backyard and I love spending time out there planting more and more trees. =)

11. I love deviled ham and crackers. Unsalted tops please.


1 comment:

Elizabeth @ Blue Eyed Book Nerd said...

What a fun post, I love it! It's great to learn more about the writer behind the books - Elizabeth Reyes sounds like a fun gal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...