Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guilty Pleasures, anyone?



Have you heard of Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews? If not, then you need to check out this blog. IT IS AMAZING! I am constantly stalking that blog. It's one of those blogs that is a MUST FOLLOW. They have just about every single genre of book reviewed on that site so there is a little something for everyone. There are lots of reviews posted each day. There are tons of other cool things going on there too. For instance, authors taking over her blog for the day, blog hops, advance copy reviews of books we're dying to read and a very cool weekly appreciation contest for her followers she does. I don't know how the woman who runs Guilty Pleasures does it. She must never sleep. I swear she's a vampire. HA! Just kidding! Didi (the woman who runs Guilty Pleasures) is my book blogging idol.

Once Guilty Pleasures hits 1000 followers, she is going to do a very cool giveaway. She is almost there....so the sooner we can get her to hit 1000 followers the sooner the contest for you!

All you have to do is this:

LIKE Guilty Pleasures on Facebook

Now go forth and LIKE this blog and read the reviews! You're missing out if you don't!



2 comments:

The_Book_Queen said...

Love her blog--found it a few months ago and check it daily! :) I wish I could do all that they do!

Enjoy,
TBQ

Dawn said...

Thank you Taryn!! you are such a sweetie!!! And I come by MSR daily, I love your reviews, honest and funny!

TBQ THANK YOU so much, your site is also on my daily blog route. I love your graphics and am secretly jealous of your thrones =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...