Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Fierce Radiance by Tymber Dalton

Science Fiction is great! You can do anything you want in Science Fiction and it works. You just have to make it believable to the audience.

In Fierce Radiance, Tymber Dalton creates a world where people love who they love. Gender and species doesn’t matter. It’s all about who you love.

Samuel and Ker are looking for their third. They find it in Aine. Once they have her, they seduce her into loving them. And love her they do. They would do anything for her. Of course Aine has her own baggage that she has to deal with. Ker and Samuel do their best to help her heal, but it’s not always enough.

I will admit, I had a hard time at the beginning with the changes that happened with Aine once she mated with Samuel. However, once I let go and jumped in, the story was wonderful. Sometimes you have to let go! Remember, anything is possible.

Once I sunk my teeth into the story and accepted the world Tymber had created, I found myself feeling every emotion her character felt. I was weeping along with them as well as celebrating their triumphs. I could not put the story down.

Aine has had such a hard life. Her upbringing was very unconventional and left her with a few issues to work through. Samuel and Ker have been a couple for so long. They grew together and once they found Aine, they were complete. Their love knew no boundaries.

Ker’s species are an interesting lot. They have some very unique qualities and boggle the mind the at times. Their culture and customs are definitely eye-opening.


I love the world that’s been created. This is the first in the series and I’m anticipating another. I would love get more of this wonderful world that Tymber Dalton has created!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...