Thursday, December 19, 2013

Review: Holidays with the Walker Brothers by Nicole Edwards


Mmmmmm…..Those Walker boys sure are HAWT! And you gotta love the women that love them.

In Holidays with the Walker Brothers we get to see all the couples again. It’s like visiting old friends and catching up. With each one we get to experience that rush of attraction and feeling of love they all have for each other.

In addition, several stories were advanced. We got more insight into the budding relationships and the stories to come. All it did was whet my appetite for more! In fact, it makes me want Ethan’s story even more.

And of course, we get to hang out with the couple that started it all, Lorrie and Curtis. I can only hope when I’m their age, my hubby and I are still in love like they are!

The story wouldn’t be complete with razzing, jokes and poking fun at each other. Each of the Walker boys brings something special to Christmas and it’s a joy to spend the holiday with them.

Now, even though Zane, Kaleb, and Travis are all in committed relationships, their relationships with their significant others are still HAWT! In fact, they can barely sit through Thanksgiving dinner without scorching glances, innuendo, and disappearing at the first chance they can. The scenes with them are OMG! HOT!!


This is a wonderful interlude between the Walker brothers’ stories. While I’m thrilled I got to spend the holidays with the Walkers, it only made me want more!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...