Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review: Holiday Games by Jaci Burton


The entire Riley clan is back for this holiday novella.  While prepping for Jenna and Ty’s upcoming wedding, things are already stressful.  Add to that Liz and Gavin trying to get pregnant and not having any luck then it is making Liz even more stressed.  She cannot tolerate failure, not even when it comes to getting pregnant.  She is a woman on a mission and poor Gavin is her target.  Trust me when I say that they get in loads of practice at trying to get pregnant, not that either was complaining mind you, but you could tell the stress it was adding to their marriage. 

I loved this glimpse into Liz and Gavin’s marriage and this is something that a lot of couples who are trying to get pregnant face, the constant let down when it doesn’t happen.  I myself have been there so for me I completely understood Liz’s frustration, especially when there is no reason for you not to get pregnant during one of the million of times you are going at it like rabbits.  Gavin during all of this was what a husband should be, supportive, loving, and always there for his wife, even when she is acting like a stressed out crazy person.

I have loved this series since it started, and my favorite so far is Changing The Game, which is Liz and Gavin’s book so for me this novella about them just made me love their story even more.  I hope that in the future that Jaci Burton gives us more glimpses into the Riley family after their stories have been told.  If you are a fan of sports, hot guys, and some smoking hot sex then make sure you check not just this novella out, but the entire Play by Play series, you won’t be disappointed.
Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Holiday-Games-Play---Play-Novella-ebook/dp/B00B1FG8X6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1387241947&sr=1-1&keywords=holiday+games
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...