After nearly a year and a half of grieving the loss of her husband, twenty-seven year old Alexa Sullivan Tate is headed back to her hometown after a decade of being away. She has no idea her high school crush, Jace McAllister, the guy who stole her heart the same night that he broke it, is more than ready to pick up the pieces. Jace has spent the last ten years in the Army defusing bomb after bomb, trying to forget the girl who ignited all his passions. Little does he know that the spark still exists. Ten years ago they had smoldering chemistry, but the spark between them now might light a fuse that leads to an explosion even Jace can't stop. Not that he wants to. If only Alexa can get past her guilt and trust her heart again. But how do you put it all on the line when you've already lost everything once before?
*While this is a series, each book will be standalone with spinoff characters.
I'm a twenty six year old book junkie who is also obsessed with sports. Bengals, Buckeyes, Reds are my teams! I work for the government during the day, hang out with Air National Guard on the weekends, and am married to a guy 15 inches taller than me. We're quite the pair! We currently live right outside of Dayton, OH with our two cats. I've been reading since I was a kid. My mom was a librarian, so it was a given. Heck, she even made sure we watched Wishbone instead of the Smurfs. In 2011 when I graduated from college, my mom bought me a Nook, and then in the summer of 2012 I found this amazing site called Goodreads. I was introduced to so many amazing indie/self-published authors. After reading almost 400 books that year, my husband gave me the push to finally sit down and write my own. It was a rocky start, but over time the words started flowing and I couldn't get Jace and Lexi out of my head. If I’m not writing or looking through tons of photos of hot men, all in the name of research, then you can probably find me curled up with my Kindle, ignoring the rest of the world. I love my sports almost as much as I love my books. My other obsessions include red wine, hot men, country music, and all things Grace Potter. I LOVE to hear from readers, so please feel free to contact via any social media site listed below.
Connect with the Author
(1) eBook copy of Picking up the Pieces by Jessica Prince
(1) eBook copy of Nightmares from Within by Jessica Prince
(1) eBook copy of Just Breathe by Rachel Brookes
(1) eBook copy of Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn
(1) Signed Paperback of Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine
(1) Signed Paperback of Lost In You by Heidi McLaughlin
(1) Signed Paperback of Little Red Book of Romance by TH Dillon (US Only)
(1) Signed Set of There is No Light in Darkness and Darkness Before Dawn by Claire Contreras (US Only)
(1) Signed Paperback of Red Hill by Jamie McGuire (US Only)
(1) Signed Paperback of Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover (US Only)
(1) Signed paperback of Just Breathe by Abbi Glines (US Only)
(1) Signed Paperback of Because of Low by Abbi Glines (US Only)
(1) Signed paperback of Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines (US Only)
$5 Amazon Gift Card from FairieChick's Fantasy
$10 Amazon Gift Card from Group Therapy
$5 Amazon Gift Card from White Zin Bookends