Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

Mixed Martial Arts fighter Reid Andrews is determined to win back his belt once his injury heals. Reid is frustrated that his team’s physical therapist had a family emergency and can’t continue his therapy. When he walks into the new therapist’s office he can’t believe who he sees; his best friend’s little sister, Lucie.

Lucie Miller has been trying to catch the eye of the resident orthopedic surgeon since they began working together. They are friends, but he has never seen her in a romantic way. Lucie doesn’t know how to get his attention. When Reid offers to teach her how to seduce the Dr., she hopes that this works, because she thinks they would be perfect together.

What neither Reid nor Lucie expects to happen is the attraction that continues to grow between them during Reid’s lessons and the feelings each share gets stronger as well. When it’s time for Lucie to put her lessons into action, will she still be as attracted to her Dr., or will she be wishing it was her heart Reid was fighting for?

I stumbled across Seducing Cinderella while searching for new books and authors to try out. I am so happy I gave this book a chance because I absolutely loved it! Reid is smoking hot and he can pin me to the mat any day. Lucie was the perfect choice for him. They already had an underlying friendship since her brother and Reid are best friends. I couldn’t put this book down! I loved how Reid knew the beautiful person Lucie was from the first lesson. Lucie, in my opinion, needed Reid’s attention just to bump her self worth up; she was already a beautiful person but just needed to open her eyes. When she goes on the first date with her Dr., I laughed when Reid walked up at the end of their date. Watching their relationship grow made me love this book even more. OMG the sex is smoldering, Reid is definitely who I would want to be my teacher in seduction!

Seducing Cinderella is book one of the Fighting for Love series, and in my opinion this series is already a T.K.O. If you are a MMA fan, or just romance fans in general, check this book out people, you will not be disappointed.

6 comments:

Wordsmith Publicity said...

I think Andrea may have read this. Looks decent.

Unknown said...

I haven't read it, but I have it. This one is moving WAY up on the tbr list!

Maria D. said...

I'm adding this to my reading list - sounds great and I love books with MMA fighters

Tena said...

Great review, like you I enjoyed this book and look forward to seeing where the series goes.
Ü

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

I've got this one on my TBR list :) Just love the covers that Entangled comes out with. Yum! Sounds really good too!

~Anna

April said...

I have heard awesome stuff about this one. I think it's on my amazon wishlist. :)

Glad you liked it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...