Thursday, September 12, 2013

Review: Winter Fire by Jess Dee

OMG! This book was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Two hot guys and they both want Rachel. How lucky could she be? WOW!

Be right back...I need to run to the freezer for a second!.....


Ok....I'm back....wait....one more run......


Ok...I should be good...at least until I start thinking about this book!.....

Garreth was awesome. Charming, sexy, and oh my...what a friend. He sees Rachel, thinks she hot and decides to meet her. After he meets her, he realizes she's the girl his housemate is in love with. So, he throws himself on the sword and sleeps with her...all to get Jackson to realize he can't live without Rachel.

Jackson and Rachel have been in love for 12 years but can't be together. Jackson won't date his twin sister's friends. They love each other. When they do finally get together (with Garreth of course), it's HOT HOT HOT!

I found myself laughing at the flirting, it was utterly charming. I found myself swooning at the HOT sex. and I found myself crying when Jackson and Rachel were denying their love for each other.

This is a great book and I highly recommend it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...