Friday, June 29, 2012

REVIEW: A Damned Good Rogering by Roger Frank Selby


This book is really just a small collection of five erotic short stories in various scenarios, some of which are your typical naughty, and some are a little out there.

Here you’ll find a little bit of everything, but the one commonality is that it’s all highly naughty and erotic.

I usually like a little romance with my smut, but only two of these stories held a lick of romance and I still enjoyed it, like the good little smut addict that I am.  Being that there’s multiple stories, I’ll just touch a little on my feel for each one.  Just keep in mind that I can’t say too much because they’re each only about ten to fifteen pages long.

Catch of the Night is interesting, though a little alien in feeling.  It’s a bit of an awkward scenario for me as a female is captured and enticed into servicing the crew that captured her.  I wouldn’t call it a gangbang, as it wasn’t quite that raunchy and it was really quite gentle, but there’s zero romance involved.  The ending though leaves you interested in the world, which makes me a little sad that the story is just a little short like it is.

The Farmer’s Gun is one of the two that has a hint of romance.  It starts out feeling awkward and naughty as the wife has a little affair, but the ending has an understanding and acceptance that is actually pretty heartwarming.  I also love the pun in the title.  Reminds me of the rhyme “This is my weapon, this is my gun.  One is for fighting, one is for fun.”  I hope I got that right…anyway, can you guess which is actually the focus of the story? *grin*

Up Periscope! is more what I expected from the book given the title of the collection.  I was expecting a more military focus, but this is the only story that has it.  There’s a little surprise seduction of subordinates, and a little dominating punishment.  It’s fun, sexy and satisfying.

Thou Shalt Not Covet is naughty and a little mysterious.  The central message is “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife” and the ending is funny in the way they deliver that message by hinting at the solution to the mystery, which I was surprised I didn’t see coming.

Milking And Spanking Ms. Goodbody is the final story, and the name alone sounds naughty.  It’s also very straightforward as that’s exactly what happens.  However, this is the other one that has a hint of romance.  Ms. Goodbody is landlady to a B&B and she’s caught spying on a sexy couple, and her voyeurism is turned into a living fantasy. 

So if you’re looking for just a little dirty naughtiness in various ways, go ahead and give A Damned Good Rogering a try as it’s certainly an erotic quickie at only about fifty-five pages total.


1 comment:

Maria D. said...

Good review! I don't usually read stories this short but I might have to give this one a try:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...