Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Mine to Take by Cynthia Eden


Skye has lost everything. It was all taken from her when her stalker caused her car to crash. Now her stalker is back and Sky needs help. She turns to long lost friend and ex-lover, Trace.

Trace never stopped loving Skye and he’s determined to keep her safe as well as win her back.

This was a relatively short story. The pace is fast and things happen quickly. There was never a dull moment in this story. Sky is either running for her life or running from the passion she feels for Trace.

They mystery of the stalker was very nicely hidden. I didn’t know who the stalker was until the very end. I really enjoyed that aspect of it. I can usually figure these things out quicker.

My big disappointment came from connecting with Trace and Skye. As much as I liked them, I didn’t really connect with them. I think the lack of more background information on their former connection kept me from making that connection. I also didn’t really feel the tension between Trace and Skye.


Overall a good story and I’ll definitely be reading more by author Cynthia Eden.

Find it on GoodReads!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...