Monday, May 27, 2013

Review: Blood Lust Rising by Fayth Devlin

Vampire Queen and Demon son – Together they will wreak havoc and total destruction. And so the prophecy will come to pass……

OMG! This is one HOT and STEAMY story! I was riveted from the first sentence and couldn’t stop reading until the very end. I was sad to see it end!

Ella and Micah are demon hunters who work for the Shadow Agency. Ella is half-vampire and Micah is human, or so he thinks. They hunt down the demons causing problems and end them. What happens when the hunters become the hunted? What happens when a spell is put on Micah and Ella? Will they survive the aftermath?

Ella and Micah are out hunting demons when a portal is opened and a demon puts a spell on them. The four days are lost to both Micah and Ella and when they wake up in bed, together, naked, with matching tattoos, all bets are off! Micah and Ella can’t stand each other and now they’re waking up in bed together. Not only that, every time they get within sight of each other, they rip each other’s clothes off and go at like bunnies (and it doesn’t matter who’s around)!

Micah and Ella need to figure out what’s happened to them, why Ella all of the sudden is full vampire and what her sire and former lover wants. They have to do all of this while protecting their families, fighting demons and oh yea, the Vampire Queen!

Ms. Devlin has a vivid imagination and brings that vividness to her words. It was so easy to see what was happening in my mind and get sucked into the action. The fighting was action packed and filled with tension. The sex was hot and creative. The bickering between Micah and Ella was priceless!

On top of that we have a small mystery to solve. At one point I thought I had the mystery solved, but alas I was wrong. I’m looking forward to finding out the truth about Micah and the prophecy.

I’m loving this book and I’m thrilled to find out it’s part of a series. This leaves me with quite the dilemma. I have a love/hate relationship with series. I love them because I get more of the characters and stories I love. I hate them because they never come out fast enough for me and I’m forced to wait for the next one to come.

This is definitely a must read for anyone who loves hot sexy men, hot sexy love scenes and lots of action packed fighting.


1 comment:

work_in_progress said...

I can't find this ebook anywhere. Where did you buy it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...