Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Amber Moon by Ann Mayburn

I'm not going into a full review since this is a novella. So here are my thoughts instead-

This is a very short and spicy little number. With only 30 pages or so, Ann Mayburn was able to capture the characters and the story in just the right about of time to sink line and hook me. The characters felt very real, excerpt for the part where they're werepumas of course. The romance between all three was very hot! The story was short, but enough was given to make you forget it was a novella...until the very end when I wanted more!

This was my first read by Ann and I enjoyed her writing style very much. It was smooth and easy to read and best of all hot! I definitely plan on reading the rest of the books in this series down the line.

Warning: This book contains f/f and f/f/m scenes or is it f/m/f? Which ever it is, just know there is a menage with two woman and a man.

1 comment:

Maria D. said...

Good review! Ann writes some very hot scenes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...