Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan


“No sooner met but they looked,
No sooner looked but they loved,
No sooner loved but they sighed,
No sooner sighed but they
Asked one another the reason,
No sooner knew the reason
But they sought the remedy…”

-William Shakespeare


I don’t believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you make of it, that life will react to your actions and that your final destination has nothing to do with destiny but instead everything to do with the choices you make along the way.
With one exception.
Love.

Silence. That is all that surrounds me once I finished reading the last page of UnBeautifully because….

1.) It is 2:00a.m. in the fucking morning.

2.) My whole being is so damn full of emotions that I fear that if I should cry, shout, run around naked playing the trombone and profess my undying loyalty and love for Madeline in such a sweet vulgar way, that I will be pimping new bracelets which would be provided by the lovely local law enforcements.

Wow! Son of a motherless goat that was fanfuckin’ragingcrazyBLOWMYMINDtastic!! (Yes that is all one word!)

UnBeautifully was Beautifully written and done so perfectly well that I am pronouncing Madeline as a fucking GENUIS! A Beautiful, loving, sexy, crazy, Russian looking, Queen of Vulgaria GENUIS!!

I’m not going to go on about the storyline because I truly…TRULY feel like I just can’t do it justice and knowing my fucking luck I will put a spoiler in there and have y’all kicking and probably murdering my ass. So I will say this…

UnB picks up where UnD leaves off and if y’all wanted more raw, real, angst, love and heartache then y’all are going to cream y’alls breeches because Mad delivers big time. UnB will have you laughing your fucking ass off, heart bursting with love, heart shattering when *** and *** happens, shocked because *** & *** have something going on, wanting to kick some major ass on ***, crying and hoping that *** & *** will be okay.

All the characters are fucking amazing (even the crazy ass character ***. Straight up cray cray!). We not only get Ripper and Danny’s story but others as well. I am so looking forward to Cage and Tegen’s book (is it ready RC?) and I so wish Kami and Cox were real and had their own reality show because I would so watch that shit.

If UnDeniable didn’t leave you having biker lust/fever than I can promise you this…you will have it so fucking bad after UnBeautifully.

*I am tempted to get Mad’s face tattooed on my back with her name going around my neck. And instead of tears tattooed on my face, I will get mini shanks. One with the initials UFG & the other with RC with a Hello Kitty design.*

Until next time…assjuice guzzlers

Happy Reading :)

Lovingly,

UFG!!

Find it on GoodReads!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...