Monday, June 10, 2013

Review: Midnight Secrets (Wildfire #1) by Ella Grace


Hooked I tell. I was hooked from the very beginning!

The story started when the 18 years ago. 18 years ago when their lives were changed forever. Then we got a glimpse into their lives again 8 short years later when they were 18, young and in love. Fast forward to 10 years later. It’s time to pay the piper for those mistakes made when they were 18. Time to heal old wounds, find loves lost and find the truth.

Savvy Wilde is from one of the wealthiest families in Midnight, Alabama. Zach Tanner is from the wrong side of town. He’s the poor boy that always in trouble. He even gets blamed for stuff he didn’t do! When Savvy is 18, he saves her. Savvy’s always loved Zach and now he’s her hero. What follows is a short, sweet summer love story. Then it all falls apart.

10 years later Savvy is back in Midnight. She’s on vacation. Zach is back too. Now he’s the sheriff. Their paths cross. Passion flares. But forgiveness and trust are not so easily given again. 18 years ago Savvy Wilde’s life was changed forever. 10 years ago it was changed again and so was Zach’s. 

I loved this story. I loved the way it was written. We didn’t just hear about what happened to them, we lived it. Well, we lived most of it. Some secrets were kept. Big secrets. Life-altering secrets. Watching Zach and Savvy fall in love all over again was fun. Zach was relentless. He knew he wanted Savvy Wilde and he was determined to get her. 

Time for some wooing! During all of this, they’re solving an 18 year old murder, and a rash of vandalism around town. Secrets the people of Midnight thought were long buried are being drug up again.

I’m ready to go back to Midnight! I need more!

Find it on GoodReads!


3 comments:

Maria D. said...

Thanks for the review of this book - I love the sound of it and I love the cover! I don't believe I've read anything by Ms. Grace yet so I'm adding this to my list.

Ella Grace said...

Fabulous review, Lee Anne! Thanks so much, I'm thrilled you enjoyed MIDNIGHT SECRETS. So glad you're looking forward to a return trip to Midnight. Hope you enjoy MIDNIGHT LIES, Samantha's story, just as much. :)

Lee Anne said...

Thanks for stopping by Ella! I can't wait for the next one. I'm so excited.

Maria - I think you'll like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...