Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Billionaire Bad Boys Club



I’m having a love-hate relationship with this book. I love the billionaire aspect of it! They have things and can do things that others can’t do. Makes it awesome. So, what did I hate? They have things and can do things others can’t do! I know! It’s a conundrum!

The Billionaire’s Club is a group of story about a group of men that are all billionaires. They’re stories are all different, but they’re all friends and they’re all filthy rich!  I want one.

Claimed by Him is the story of Graves Buchanan. His house is awesome and I want one. He’s attracted to his friend’s sister, Chloe. Chloe has been in love with Graves since she was fourteen.  Graves won’t act on his attraction to Chloe for several reasons. The first being, her brother, Danny. The second being, Graves, himself. He has dark needs and is afraid that he’ll hurt Chloe.

Chloe finally takes matters into her own hands and decides to seduce Graves.

Now, I admit, when I was initially reading this, I had a Fifty Shades of Gray flashback moment. But, then as I read the reasons behind Graves acting as he did, I no longer had that flashback moment. The reasoning and actions are different.

There were a couple of spots I felt like the dialog was a bit wonky. But other than that, I really liked the book. I’m excited to read the next one! I think I’m going to like this series!




So the Billionaire’s Club continues with the story of Luke Preston.  He’s an underwear model and filthy rich. He’s also a manwhore. Big. Time. He doesn't ever do the same woman twice. One day, those wandering ways catch up to him! The boyfriend of the woman he’s currently doing (as in RIGHT NOW in the act) shows up and shoots Luke!

Luke decides to take a break until they catch the guy that shot him. So, off to Cancun he goes. There he meets Peyton. Peyton is a shark in the financial world of Chicago. She’s in Cancun to relax and NOT work. She also decides to play a little. She meets Luke and they begin a worldwind affair for three days. No strings attached sex.

I definitely liked this one better. We’re still dealing with billionaire’s who can do things the ordinary person can’t, but it was hotter! Loved it! Peyton was wonderful. She was innocent and shy but still able to go after what she wanted, which was Luke. I liked that she wavered but still went after him. It was a constant wavering, just those initial, OMG! What the hell am I doing! wavering.

I also liked Luke. Something about a bad-boy manwhore meeting his match that makes me swoon!


I’m ready for the rest of the stories!  Let’s Go!

Find it on GoodReads!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...