Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review: Sacrifice (Fate series #3) By Emersyn Vallis

For years my life was in a state of Adjournment… 

Fate had constructed a plan to push me away… to save me…

There was a danger I never knew existed, one I had never sensed. 

My family positioned themselves around me. 

Like Hanging Pawns, they shielded me from it and I lived blissfully unaware… until now.

Now, I know there are rules to this game...

Sacrifices to be made in order to get to End Game.

What would I Sacrifice for one more moment... one last look? Touch? Kiss? 

The answer is simple… 

Everything.


First off if you haven’t read Adjournment or Hanging Pawns then seriously please read them first and then come back and read my review for Sacrifice, please.

Okay, let me take a moment and allow my very famous temper to scream out “Are you freaking kidding me right now come on damn it don’t leave me hanging like this!”  Okay while we are aware that the first two books have left us with cliff hangers, they didn’t get me this worked up as the ending of Sacrifice has.  Son of a bitch I threw my kindle across the room this time, luckily the author is one I love so I may find it in my heart to forgive her, maybe, well someday oh alright I will forgive her this time.

Now that my temper tantrum is over with I shall proceed.  Remember the funniness, angst and those questions we still have from the previous books?  Well more answers are given, this is another funny and angsty read.  We get more of Simon and Sydney and I loved every word that I read.  I am not going to go into detail because just in case you didn’t take my warning up top seriously I don’t want to spoil it for you.  Just know that if you didn’t love Simon before you will now, or at least I love him more because I already loved him.


I am beginning to think this author just can’t write a bad book because in my opinion, Sacrifice has not only topped both of the other books but blew them away with a force so destructive you can’t believe it.  Alright, maybe that is a tab bit of an overstatement but seriously it really did exceed the first two books.  I can’t wait for the fourth book to release.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...