Friday, March 2, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow



 
 
 


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!





Question of the Week: If you could get an early look at one of March's releases, raw and pre-edits, which book would it be? 



I would give my left arm to read J.R. Ward's Lover Reborn before any kind of edits were done to it. I have followed this series for years now, and each year the books get better and better. I would love to see what she had in mind while she was writing this story. In fact, I would have given anything to read all of the books in this series before they were edited.


There are always books we look forward to each new year. Our most anticipated reads. J.R. Ward's books are always at the top of my list. The Black Dagger Brotherhood fans have been waiting for this book for a long time now. I bet it's going to be superb.


What about you? What March book would you love to read early?


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow Link-Up
1. Reading Between the Wines (Host)  3. Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews  

2. Mystery Thrillers and Romantic Suspense Reviews  4. Claire's Book Corner  

 

3 comments:

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hi, new follower. Love all the green - when I look outside now I see acres of white snow. Ugh. Hope youll stop by. Bunches of reviews and a Giveaway of FAIR GAME by PAT BRIGGS.
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Marie said...

Snap!!
That's my choice too... so need me a Qhuay fix. Have to know what's going on with these two!

New Follower BTW!!

Claire's Book Corner said...

hahaha this book is everywhere I didn't choose it though :)

If you get chance to hop by here is mine Claire's Book Corner

I'm a new follower via linky too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...