Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wild Irish Christmas by Mari Carr


5 Stars!
Amazon link- Wild Irish Christmas by Mari Carr

How come a book so short (a short story) can make you cry so much! :( This is one of the most SPECTACULAR and UNEXPECTED book treats I have ever read.

So a few hours ago, I'm going thru my list of books to read for this week (yes, I usually do that) and I'm checking on Amazon for free reads, when suddenly, it appears in my recommendations "Wild Irish Christmas". So since I read very recently the full seven books out of this series, I just HAD to read this one as well. The $2.50  I paid is possibly one of the BEST investments in books I've ever made.

For those acquainted with the Collin's and their stories, you will agree with me that the series could not be completed without Patrick Collins story. Everybody will also agree with me, that besides being the coolest dad, he holds the biggest most understanding heart. How I wished I would've had a father like him. Even more, to be born in a pure Irish immigrant family, which are the ones who still hold traditions...

Pat and Sunday's story is short, but it makes your heart swell. I do agree that, it's not really your first love that counts, but the last one who will eternally stay with you beyond death. That's exactly what Mrs. Carr has projected thru the past seven Wild Irish books with Pat's character. I can only remember that Cher song "Believe" and the most outstanding image of Pat & Sunday Collins bringing to reality that part that says "Do you believe in life after love" or in their case Love after life.

Excellent closure Mrs. Carr. You had me crying my eyes off in pure joy with this story :) <3



1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is such a great series!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...