Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review: Found in You by Laurelin Paige


Found in You picks up right where Fixed on You ends.  Hudson and Alayna are giving their relationship a go. Alayna is fighting her demons and Hudson is fighting is.

This one was much more emotionally charged to me. They were fighting against so many things. People on the outside getting into their business. Some were trying to help, others trying to end them and some just being a PIA!

Hudson’s sister Mira is awesome. She’s an amazing secondary character and I loved her!

Celia is a biotch in a major way. She needs to take a long walk off a short cliff. I knew she was up to something. I should have seen what she was up to, but I wasn’t paying attention so I missed it initially. Bad on me.

Brian turned out to be a better brother than I thought. He redeemed himself in this one.

Hudson’s dad is a perve. His mom is a bitch.

Hudson and Alayna continue to be a hot couple. Hudson’s jealousy may end up breaking them up, but at least they’re giving it a go. Alayna and Hudson both need to learn to talk to each other more and trust each other. However, considering their pasts, trust won’t come easy.


We’re left with a bit of a cliffhanger even with their HFN. I’m looking forward to the next one. I have to know if they get their HEA!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...