Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: All Of Me by K.E. Osborn

All of Me is the final book in the Trust Me? Trilogy. I was so excited about this book. I couldn’t wait to find out what happens to Jeni and Aiden. I was dancing in my living room when I finally got my copy of it. YAY!

All of Me picks up right where Love Me? leaves off. Jeni has survived a brutal attack by her ex. She’s feeling pressured from Aiden and his dad. It’s awful for her. So, she did the only thing she felt she could do. She left Aiden.

We start off right where you think we would. Aiden is depressed and missing Jeni. Jeni is depressed, missing Aiden and suffering from PTSD. After a few weeks, she picks herself up and goes to work for her mom. From there things fall apart.

We were so on track with this story. I was into, I was hooked and then I felt like we took a left turn. After weeks of depression, and her family talking to her, consoling her, trying to help her, it only takes a single conversation with a nurse she met in the hospital for everything to become clear to her. This is the only contact she’s ever had with this person outside of the hospital. Why did it all of the sudden click with her.

From there it felt like one convenient thing after another happened to make the story happen. I was so disappointed. It felt contrived in places.

Now, there were some awesomely funny things that happened in this story, most of them involving Sarah and Chris. Let’s just say I’ll never look at a maid or a sailor the same way again!

We also had some wonderfully romantic moments. The flowers on Monday. The proposal (two of them). The wedding. It was wonderful.


I do recommend this series. It’s a wonderful love story.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...