Friday, April 4, 2014

Review: Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain

The biggest mistake Gypsy Brothers MC President Dornan Ross and his sons did was hurt Juliette after murdering her father.  Juliette, well now her name is Sammi because Juliette is dead as far as everyone in the Gypsy Brothers is concerned.  Sammi is out for revenge, and she will make Dornan pay by taking out his precious sons.  The only one who will be safe from her wrath will be Jace, he was her first love, tried to save her from what was happening but couldn’t stop it.  The question is, will Jace be able to forgive her when he finds out what she has planned and her true identity?

Juliette, aka Sammi has her plan in motion and this girl will do things that would make a normal person kill themselves before doing just to make these sons of bitches pay.  I love how she isn’t going to back down until each and every one of the brothers and Dornan suffer.  Maybe that makes me a sadistic bitch but these bastards deserve everything they get and more.  What she went through would have destroyed a weaker woman, and almost did destroy her.

I love how Jace is her saving grace in a way, even though he has no idea that Sammi is his first love, he tries to protect her from the bastard who is his father.  Jace is a member of the Gypsy Brothers MC but he is nothing like the rest of the members or more specifically his father and brothers who were born from Satan himself.
When the first brother is taken out, my first thoughts were holy fuck she isn’t messing around and I can’t wait to see what’s next.  Holy shit!!!  This series is going to be one that I won’t be able to get enough of.  This is not a happy ever after series, not even close.  It’s a “I will make you suffer you fucked up son of a bitch, I will not let you break me and I will get my revenge by blood” book and I LOVE IT!

Amazon  http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Gypsy-Brothers-Saint-Germain-ebook/dp/B00HNRX3AM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1396565428&sr=1-1&keywords=seven+sons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...