Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review: Prick By Sabrina Paige

I can't stop thinking about that prick.

Caulter Sterling is a prick.

A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.

The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.

I hate him.

He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy.

Except for me.

I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl.

And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever.

I lost my V-card to the devil himself.

It was just one night. So what if it was mind-blowing? Hit it and quit it.

Except I just found out that my father - the Senator, the Presidential hopeful - is marrying Caulter's mother. Oh, and this summer? We're hitting the campaign trail.

One big happy family.

I'm totally f**ked.
I’m not gonna lie, I love these Step-Brother themed books.  Now I am not saying that they are all good, because they are not, but Prick is one of my favorites so far.  It was the perfect mix of bad boy, good girl, smart assed comments back and forth and smoking hot that had me reaching for my husband.  I loved how both Caulter and Kate gave as good as they got.  I couldn’t imagine if it was me who just walked into my home and saw the prick that I gave my virginity to was the son of the woman my father planned to marry.  I think I would have lost my shit, then again I have a temper and I am not a good girl like Kate was, or well what she was outside of the bedroom, or the library, or the desk with Caulter.  I think you see my point.

What worked best for me was that while Caulter was a massive prick at times he also took care of Kate and protected her when needed.  Kate could be a bitch right back at him when he was earning his prick title but she wasn’t his doormat.

Okay can I just take a moment to appreciate the title?  Prick.  Yeah that is the inappropriate humor side of me coming through.  Plus I like saying prick so yeah I am going to use it a couple more times in my review of Prick.


Back to the serious book review of Prick.  Oh what the hell I am just going to say that if you are a fan of the Step-brother romance trend like I am then I promise you will love Prick and the prick who the book is about.  Sabrina Paige thank you for making my love of this trend even stronger.

Amazon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...