Saturday, June 20, 2015

Review: Twisted Lies 2 By Sedona Venez

Sinthia Michaels has nearly lost everything. Unwittingly, she’s signed over the majority of her couture fashion line and lost the support of her retailers in one fell swoop. Behind it all is the one man she is undeniably attracted to.

Core McKay, a wealthy and legitimate businessman, is after one thing only—his mother’s murderer. When his intel leads him to a corrupt politician connected to Sinthia, Core will stop at nothing for his own version of justice—even if that means using Sinthia to get what he wants.

Continuing the story of twisted lies and dirty secrets, Core and Sinthia both have an end game, but their feelings for one another could be their undoing.





Normally if I truly do not like a book, I normally will only post a short review on Goodreads saying I just didn’t like it or it didn’t work for me.  This time though, even days later when I think of this book I start cussing a blue streak and want to commit bodily harm on a fictional character so badly that I am questioning my sanity. 

First let me say in real life I can be a major bitch, I know this.  Sometimes it’s because of my mood or it’s because someone deserves my treatment of them. Here is the thing, I know when I am being an irrational bitch about things, and there is a line between being a bitch and being a BITCH.  Sin is a BITCH.  In the first part of this series her bitchy attitude didn’t bother me so much, but in this one for some reason she turned into a BITCH and I was so angry at her it ruined the book for me.  Now though, she is this cocky I think I am a bad ass but in reality I look and sound stupid with 99% of the shit that comes out of my mouth BITCH.  There is zero chance at her being redeemed in my eyes.  Zero, ziltch, nada.  Am I saying that Core is a saint by any means?  Nope but at this rate I will love him till I die before even liking Sin.

Obviously by this review you can tell that my famous temper hasn’t lessened any with Twisted Lies 2 and I can say without regrets that I will not be reading the third part even if I was paid a million dollars.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...