Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Release Day Gena Showalter!

The Darkest Seduction is finally here!


Possessed by the demon of Promiscuity, immortal warrior Paris is irresistibly seductive—but his potent allure comes at a terrible price. Every night he must bed someone new, or weaken and die. And the woman he craves above all others is the one woman he’d thought was forever beyond his reach…until now. Newly possessed by the demon of Wrath, Sienna Blackstone is racked by a ruthless need to punish those around her. Yet, in Paris’s arms the vulnerable beauty finds soul-searing passion and incredible peace. Until a blood feud between ancient enemies heats up. Will the battle against gods, angels and creatures of the night bind them eternally– or tear them apart?


Are you excited as I am for this book? I'm pretty sure I can speak for many, many of us readers when I say that we all have been nearly dying for this book! Today is the day! YAY! It's one of the most anticipated stories of the series. I think I may need to call out of work just so I can read (and savor) every bit of this book....

Admit it ladies. The first time you met Paris, you liked him. As the series progressed, you started to fall more and more each time you read him. You got to the point where you were begging for any appearance of him you could get. Well, the time has finally come for us to read Paris's long awaited story. I seriously can not wait to get my hands on this book!


Ms. Showalter has created this family of demons that have stolen out hearts. Some more so than others. She is an awesome storyteller with a great sense of humor. She can write some super hot steamy romance scenes that will leave pleading for more. At the same time, she will put you on the edge of your seat in suspense. And just when you think you know what will happen, well, think again.

I had the privilege of meeting her at a signing in New York City last summer. Ms. Showalter is one of the most sincere authors I have ever met. She was humble, warm, friendly and happy to be there for her fans who have followed her over the years. She is one of my favorite authors. Happy Release Day, Gena!



Me (notice the big dumb grin on my face) with Gena Showalter and Larissa Ione

In honor of the release of The Darkest Seduction, my friend over at The Secret Corner blog is giving away the first book in this series, The Darkest Night. Go and enter on her blog and become a follower. Leave a comment here too telling me which book was your favorite of the series and you will be entered twice! Good luck!



Amazon link- The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

3 comments:

June M. said...

I guess my favorite of the series would probably be THE DARKEST SECRET because it was the first of the series that I read.
June
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Nicole said...

So cool you got to meet those two authors! They're some of my favorites!

mamajo76 said...

I love the darkest pleasure, I would have loved to have met either one of those fabulous authors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...