Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley



4 Stars
Amazon link- Sweet Dreams

Two kinds of women get under your skin. The ones who do damage, they don't feel good there but once you're fuckin' stupid enough to let them in you got no choice but to take the time it takes to work them out. Then there are the ones who don't do damage, who feel good there, feed the muscle, the bone, the soul, not rip it or break it or burn it. The ones you don't wanna work out." -Tate


This book turned out to be surprisingly very good. Way better than I expected. There's enough emotion, heat, romance, surprises and suspense, to keep you so wrapped up you won't be able to put it down. Kristen Ashley can tell an awesome story and she will leave you wanting more. I was ready to delete it from my kindle at about 11% because I couldn't handle the editing, or lack thereof I should say, but I had to see what all the hype was about so I pushed through it all. And I am so glad I did.

If you have a problem with typos, then I would advise you not to read this book. It is filled to the rim with them. This woman is the queen of run on sentences, parenthesis, commas, colons, and any other punctuations you can think of. But despite all my complaints about the typos, and I had a lot of complaints, she makes up for it with Tate. What a yummy alpha male! If you're into a male who is an over the top alpha to the core, with a dirty smooth talking mouth, then this book is for you! I love my males to be big assholes, because under all that aggression and attitude is a soft teddy bear that knows how to work it just right. And let me tell you can Tate work it, baby! I'll be looking for more books by Kristen Ashley very soon.

Funny thing. I hardly noticed any typos in the hot steamy romance scenes she wrote...or maybe I was too distracted with Tate to notice them....


I actually called Amazon and questioned the lack of editing. I've never done that before, but I was so irritated with it that I had to open my mouth. Apparently, they had an updated version of it and I had them send it to my kindle. I'm so glad too, because I would like to reread this book again one day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...