Saturday, January 21, 2012

Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair book 1




3.5 stars
Amazon link- Club Shadowlands

I'm so glad I read the second book first to this series. Even though I did enjoy this book, it just was not as good as the second book. I find that happens a lot with series though. The first books are never up to par with the rest, and that's ok.

While I am still new to this genre, I have to say, this was a very smooth, easy going book to read. It was pleasant and believable and left me wanting more. I wish I had found this author in the beginning of my foray into bdsm. It would have made it much more pleasurable for me. The only thing I didn't like was how the woman walk around naked and exposed to so many people. It seems like that will be happening with all the books in this series since they take place at Shadowland Club. I just can't do that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...