Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair book 2


Amazon link- Dark Citadel
4 Stars

This is the second book in the Shadowlands series. While I did read this book first (on accident), I have to say I am so glad I did. I LOVED this book, which is surprising to me since it's not my normal cup of tea. I think if it wasn't for me reading Master Dan first, then I wouldn't have been so eager to read the rest of the books. Master Daniel is something else....the way he held Kari...so secure and tight in his arms....mmm...mmm...mmm...delicious!

I have a friend on goodreads that sometimes says what I'm about to say. I've never felt the urge to say it before, but after reading this book I do. So here goes:

RAWR!!!


If only I could make it bigger to show how I really feel about this book.


Favorite line- "I'll top you tonight."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...