Friday, November 25, 2011

Her Christmas Pleasure by Karen Erickson



4 Stars
Amazon link- Her Christmas Pleasure

A not so innocent kiss under the mistletoe leads to a kindling romance both are unable to fight. A wonderfully written novella that will warm you in the coldest of winters.

I am such a stupid stupid girl. I found Karen's books long ago and for some reason I held off reading them. I enjoyed this authors writing immensely and can not wait to read more by her now. This book is the second book in the Merry Widows Series. The first book is Lessons in Indiscretion.

Let it be known that I hardly ever read novellas; I don't like them, plain and simple. I think they are too rushed, unrealistic and a connection is hard to make in the short amount of time given for a novella. I have to say, I think that is quite the opposite for this novella. It was fantastic, I only wish it was longer.

This book was provided to me by Netgalley.com on behalf of Carina Press Publishing. Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...