Friday, November 4, 2011

SWEET REVENGE by Christy Reece




5 Stars
Amazon link- Sweet Revenge


Look at that cover. Mmm, mmm, mmm, good! I love those colors together! HAHA I bet you thought I was going to say something else.....

I am sooo excited to start this book tonight! I hear it's the best in the series so far.....



This author can do no wrong in my eyes. It's hard for me to choose which book has been the best so far. My heart will always have Eden and Jordan in the number one spot, but this book is very close to that spot. It was the most heart wrenching book of the series as of yet. I ached and cried during some parts. For instance, when Dylan was telling Jamie about his dog, his father and the abuse he had to take when he was a child. It was all so real and believable in my eyes that I didn't want to go any further with reading the book. Christy really brought to life these characters and the struggles in their life. I had to remind myself at times that this is a fiction novel, and it didn't really happen. Well, let's not hope not anyway. There are some sick people in this world.

I am dreading the next book. It's not that I don't want to read it, oh believe me, I do, but it is the last and final book of the series and I don't want it to end. All of Christy's books hold a dear spot in my heart and I feel like I am say good-bye to the characters. It's never fun to say good-bye.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...