Monday, December 8, 2014

Author Spotlight: Ruin You Completely by Calia Read

Ruin you Completely Banner

We LOVE the Sloan brothers and are so excited to share with you the blurb reveal for Mathias' book - RUIN YOU COMPLETELY, scheduled for release on February 3, 2015!



I met Mathias Sloan in a club. 
Truth. 
I told him I was twenty-four. 
Lie.
I told him my name was Olivia. 
Lie. 
I thought that I would have a one-night stand and be done with him. 
Truth. 

I didn’t know that he was my new piano instructor for the next six months…
Truth. 
We would come together and fall apart. After him, every man was ruined. 
Truth. 
If I knew what I know now, I wouldn’t have walked to him. I would’ve turned and run…
LIE. 




Ruin You Completely Teaser1



calia read  Calia Read lives in Indiana with her husband and their four kids.

READ THE SERIES
Book 1 - Every Which Way - Amazon | B&N
Book 2 - Breaking the Wrong - Amazon | B&N


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...